tire suggestrions plz

Looking for input - getting near to selecting some tires, for the time being
these will have to do some double duty, i.e. track & street - with a definite
track bias.  However, as you might guess, won't have to be all weather, or
get 40,000 miles.  This is for a car that probably won't see more than 2 -3 k
miles a year - I hope w/ a lot of that at the track.
I'm leaning towards the KumhoV70? or the Toyo Praxes RA1.
They both have gotten decent "reviews" as very sticky for the track, decent
in the wet, and will hold up surprisingly well on the street.
FWIW, I believe I've finally decided on 15 x 7 Panasports w/ 20 mm offset for
the Super.  Might be a little close at the wheel arch lip at the rear, but is
clearly the best compromise in fit, and I am assured that if I need to buy a
little space, the inside mounting surface of the rim can be machined off.
Hope so.
Thanks.
Andy