Milano 3.0L flares

Does anyone have a front passenger wheel flare from a 3.0L
milano for sale?  I had bought two fronts from Alfa Parts
Exchange back in January but it turns out that they gave
me the left front driver flare and the rear driver flare.
Unfortunately, they have no more flares in stock and
don't knwo when they will see any more.

Does anyone have this part or know of anyone who does?
All the flares were primed and ready to be painted and then
we realized that there were 3 rears and one front!

Dimitri

P.S. My other flares are the 'rounded' edge type...since it
seems that there are two types, one that is rounded off and
one that has a more definite edge.