Expensive switch to R134?

In both my GTV-6 and Verde, I went out and bought the 134A, adapter
fittings, and the hose to fill it with (along with the oil charge, but you
should be able to remove the old oil, IF YOUR SYSTEM IS DISCHARGED!).  All
of this ran around $35 for the GTV-6 and only $30 or so for the Verde
because I used the filler hose from the GTV-6.  Nothing else was changed.
Both A/C systems work good, although the GTV-6's works much better, probably
due to a better reciever/dryer.

Robert Allen
Oak harbor, WA
72 Spider