Positive earth and other uplifting experiences

 Lucas/Carello are known as the Prince of (insert expletive of your choice
here) Darkness for a reason. Only the British could possibly think a
positive earth is a good idea, and in a wet country to boot! Somebody
somewhere must've thought that because electrons "flow" from negative to
positive that a positive earth would capture all those stray electrons and
harness their latent power. Since latent power was all you could get out of
British cars of the period, it must've worked. Rust anyone? (Yeah, I'm
British, let the flames begin I have my brolly for protection)
Michael Smith
Calgary, Alberta
Canada
91 Alfa 164L, White, original owner