French- Italian Demolition Derby or the final word on no-show Alfas

Jay Negrin wrote:

<<<  In Southern California we have a relatively new
event (put on three time so far) in November, called the "Best of France
and
Italy". (Some of the organizers are into French cars.  What can I say,
except
thanks, for putting on a superb event!) The first year, there were about
hundred cars, all totalled. >>>

We now know where all the Alfas have gone, anyone miss the Peugots?

dave s.
95 164Q
83 Aston Martin Lagonda