164 Q-uerie-S

Geoff wrote:

<<<is my Cloverleaf the same as a US 'S' or what (it looks identical to
the pic
on the 164 Home Page)>>>

Geoff,

The US 164 'S' was a 12V Cloverleaf sold here from 1991-1993. In
1994-1995 the 24V Cloverleaf was sold here as the 164 'Q'
[Quadrifoglio=Cloverleaf] with 230bhp. Only an estimated 90 24V Q's were
imported [60 in 94 and 30 in 95, the last year of Alfa sales in the US]
based on data on the 164 pages.

Both the S and Q looked identical to the European Cloverleaf, except for
the standard rear 'boot'lid spoiler with an integrated brake light. This
spoiler [very aptly named in my humble opinion] was optional on the
European Cloverleaf. Additionally 15" Speedline alloys were standard on
both the S and Q. The 16" OZ Racing alloys of the 24V European
Cloverleaf [and the 164 home page photo] were not available.

dave s.
95 164Q
83 Aston Martin Lagonda