SZ suspension noise

Hi Alfisti,

An unpleasant noise (sort of a metallic "tac tac tac") is coming from the
hydrolic telescopic rear shocks absorbers of my father's SZ (ES30). The
whole system has already been replaced, but it is the same again (and the
car has only 2500km). Did someone hear of a similar problem? Any idea to
solve it (without drilling, cutting, welding... if possible)? Is it a common
weak point of the car, or are we just unlucky?

thank you in advance

Marc, '85 GTV6 Grand-Prix
Switzerland

PS. I am still looking for any advice concerning my GTV6 interior (I would
like to have it recovered with black leather)... and by the way, some nice
guy stole the passenger tan leather seat in my father's GTV6 (the big stone
on the carpet can testify...), so if someone has one (a seat, not a stone),
just send me an e-mail...