Squealing sound from clutch

I have done 1000 kms in my completely restored spider since I have finished
the job. The clutch is new, bearing is new, slave cylinder and master
cylinder are new. What bothers me is a constant squealing sound that can be
heard. It sounds like the squeal from breaks. That sound disappears as soon
as I gently touch the clutch pedal. Did
anyone experienced this before? What could be wrong? Is it going to
disappear in the break in time or do I have to do something about it?

Ciao Matjaz
http://drive.to/alfisti