Italian Happening

With all this discussion over shows and track time, I think its time to
remind all of you about the Italian Happening!!

This is an event hosted by AROC Detroit (us), which is one day on the track
and a show, all to give money to the local Make-A-Wish foundation!

Sat, Sept 4- Track time at Waterford Hills Raceway- trying to bias towards
Italian cars, but we always end up with "others".  Each driver will get 1 to
1.5 hours on the track, and the run groups are split toward lap times (fast,
fast car-slow driver/fast driver- slow car, moderate, and "novice")
During the lunch break, many more exotic cars show up to help us all give
rides to Make-A-Wish kids.  Picture a kid who is struggling with cancer
given a ride in their dream car (Lambo, Ferrari, Alfa, Viper, etc.)- quite a
nice event.

Sun, Sept 5- Show at the Edsel and Eleanor Ford Estate (same place as "Eyes
on the Classics").  All Italian car show, bikes, cars, weird Italian
hardware- whatever!!  For you Alfa guys- please think about this- we've had
a rather weak showing for the last couple of years.  At the Awards
presentation- more of the Make-A-Wish kids help out giving out trophies.
And if you win?  You get an original painting of your car!  VERY nice!!!

Again, ALL to donate money to Make-A-Wish, I think we gave them $3500 last
year.

If you are interested, please e-mail me with your address, and I will send
out and entry form

Eric Storhok
AROC Detroit
Ann Arbor, MI