Re:Giulietta Bosh Generator.

Dear Fellows,
hope you are all having a great summer.  I am, the Giulietta is almost done and
it looks great,  it is a really nice car to work on, highly recommended,
Anyhow, the car is a 1300 normale of 1962 vintage.  As such is had a Lucas
generator and it is positive ground.  The Lucas generator has been replaced with
a Bosh unit, just rebuilt.  The problem is:
This generator does not charge.  I am sure all the connections and wiring are all
right, I think I should "Energize", "polarize" the unit for positive ground as I
am sure the rebuild  shop did it for negative ground.
The question is, how do you do that?  I have done it for my Land Rover but I
cannot remember how.
Thanks for your help.
PS:  To the people who sent me money for the catalog: The books are not here yet,
but please know I did not cash your checks either, just in case something
happens, but I do not think it will.
PS: PS: People of the north west AROC, your recent Seattle week end is making the
rounds of the Ferrari Owners Club.  Great things being said, congrats, you put up
a great event. So to paraphrase an other ode "Next year in Seattle"

Regards, Andrea