RHD

>I'm embarrassed to ask but is Taiwan and mainland China right hand
>drive? I assume they are.

Taiwan is LHD. China is supposed to be LHD but in some of the southern
provinces anything goes. Cars coming in from Hong Kong (which is still
RHD)--sometimes carry dual plates for use in either region.

Japan is where I'm confused. I understand the road network is RHD but there
are lots of LHD cars. Or is is the other way around?

Chris Robyn
El Cerrito, CA
'84 GTV-6
'91 168