Headlight Switch for '76 Spider

The headlight switch for my 76 Spider has developed a short in it.  When
driving, the headlights will suddenly go off, but will come back on if I tap
on the headlight switch.  The headlights will stay on continuously if I hold
onto the switch and apply a slight backward pressure to it. This gets a
little difficult when you are shifting gears at the same time.  Has anyone
had this same problem and can you give me a good source to find a new light
switch.

Doug Luckett
Atlanta
76 Spider