Alfa Engineer's humor

I know what the fix is and I took care of it this weekend, but I can't
help but think that the engineering staff at Alfa must think it funny to
have an efficient supplemental cooling method for the Milano driver's
feet and accelerator pedal.  For the last week, every time I made a hard
right turn my feet would receive about a cup of ice cold water.  Very
funny.  OK, so you remove the drain hose from the heater,A/C box to run
a stiff wire thru it.  Hmmm... pulled the hose off and not full of
water.  Poked the wire into the outlet fitting of the box and promptly
got 2 cups of ice cold water.  Real funny guys, bet you're rolling on
the floor in Milan.  If you're ever back over here in the states, remind
me to take you Snipe hunting.  Nothing goes better with Pasta than fresh
Snipe.  We've got really big Snipe here in the Southern California
region, but they're hard to catch....

Al Fista