Installing new A/C belt?!?!?

How do I get this thing on?? I've got the tensioner off, and the belt is
barely too small to just fit over the pulleys. If I could turn the crank I
could probably install it, but that aint' happening, no matter how hard I
yank. I've tried hitting the clutch (holding it down) and even jacking the
rear, so I give up there...

It looks like I will have to move the compresser to get this thing on, but
there are several bolts to move, I'm not sure which is the right one.

Help!!!!

Thanks,
- -Glenn