Re: Subject: Wrong hand drive alfa-digest V7 #919

>From: "C.M. Smith" <cmsmith@domain.elided>
>Subject: Wrong hand drive alfa-digest V7 #919

Rye, here in Sweden we changed on September 3rd 1967 between 02.00
and 04.00 a.m. No problems, it was quite easy and we had hard
speed limits the first two weeks, 20 mph in cities and 45 mph on
the countryside. No major accidents or problems, everything went
smooth and OK.

I have tried both ways and it did not bother me, but today I
prefer to drive on the right side, like in the rest of Europe excl
the UK and Ireliand. Been there, done it.

Saluti		Wille R
Now more than 400.000 visitors!
http://www.veloce.alfaromeo.org
http://www.come.to/veloce