Re: dual single-circuit vs. single dual-circuit

My Euro delivered 69 GTV 1750 (Series1) still had the single circuit master
cylinder.  I think that the 70 models had the dual circuit system with the
hanging pedals.  However, the 70 models were not imported due to emmision
standards.  All of the Series 2 1750 GTV's that I have seen have had the
hanging pedals/single booster with the corresponding later interior and
larger tail lights

Stu Moss