Yellow It Is!

After dropping off FrankenSpider for paint, my head was flipping back and
forth between Ducati Fly Yellow and Silver like a pendulum. All the
rationalizations I'd made to justify painting it in the original Silver
kept being pushed under by the Urge To Be Yellow. So last evening I
consulted with the Council Of Insane Alfa Romeo Cronies (you know who you
are...). The score was three for Yellow, one violently against Yellow,
one ambivalent. Satisfied by this standard response, Yellow it is. I've
called the painter and instructed him to use my Ducati dealer friend's
Fly Yellow 900SS as the color match.

I'll sleep better now. With sunglasses on... :)

yours in Alfa Madness,
Godfrey