RE: dual circuit brakes

I can attest to Steve's fully functioning brakes.  I'm thinking, "Hmmm, ok
let's step on the imaginary brake pedal", then he would stand on the real
one moments later.   Jeez, can someone bottle this feeling and sell it?  Oh
yea, Turner can go fast and corner pretty good too :-)

I'll have to admit the first couple of hard braking areas made me nervous
when I noticed we weren't slowing down when most people do.  Lap after lap
of this madness with no problems.  Ahh I love it!!

Thanks again for the ride Steve,
Zach
Redmond, WA
'91 164S