Two free 3 day tickets for Silverstone UK Classic car racing festival! (Really!)

Dear all

I bought two 3 day tickets for this weekends 3 day classic car racing etc
extravaganza in SIlverstone UK

Unfortunately due to my girlfriend having become quite ill I'm going to
have to miss the show...

So if there's anyone in the South or South West UK that would like a
couple of free tickets - they're up for grabs.

They would have to collect them from me here in Bath.

Event starts tomorrow but tickets valid for all 3 days.

Giulietta/Giulia owners preferred - but otherwise just happy to see the
tickets give someone a good weekend/day or two out!

Email me direct for details: avfcaira@domain.elided

Best regards

Antonio Caira