interior recovered in Italy ... + 164 cartoon

Dear Alfisti,

I would like to have my GTV6 interior recovered with black leather. I was
thinking of having it done in Italy, but I just have no idea of who I should
contact, how much it should cost...
Could someone share his experience or give me some piece of advice?
Actually, I would be interested in experiences anywhere in Europe. Thank you
in advance.

Best regards
Marc Jungo, Switzerland
'85 GTV6 Grand-Prix

PS. the cartoon car is definitely a 2nd generation 33 (believe me, it is the
car I learned to drive with,... and I wish it had been a 164!)