Alfa 146 1.8

I am thinking of buying a 146 1.8 as a family car. The question is should=
buy the new revised 146 or a pre-owned one. The price difference is about=

=A36000 (I'm in Ireland). Normally, I wouldn't even consider buying a new=
 car
(pre-owned ones are much cheaper) but I really like the new look of the
revised 146 and I just happen to be able to afford a new car right now. A=
ny
options on the 146 (both new and old)? Apart from the cosmetic and the ne=
engine, are there anything new?

I know there is an all new 14(something) out next year but it would proba=
bly a
year and a half before it gets to Ireland.

By the way, is there anyone here selling (or thinking of selling) a 146 1=
=2E8
(or 2.0 ti) at the moment?

Thanks

Jimmy