2600 H*lp in S*attl*

Ray -
Now the first thing you do is fill out the red AROC form I am going to
send to you, and then contact me off-list and I'll give you the names and
other pertinent information on the few 2600 owners in the NWARC.  I think
I know the Japanese man you are looking for.  Also know of a fellow in
Juneau AK who is (I believe) the original owner of his 2600.  His son
lives in Seattle and will probably be able to point you to some good
suppliers.
Sorry, can't help you with the $5, I'm saving for a rollbar  :^)
So let me know your address (off-list) and you'll be on you way.   :^)
Besides there's some neat people in the chapter who drive Alfas other
than 2600s, and we all participate in some really fun events.

Gordy Hyde
NWARC (membership chair)
Bothell, WA
1987 Spider "VELOCE"