164LS Fog Light Lens Question

First off, thanks to all for the responses to the shock absorber questions
I had.

Next problem: both fog lamp lenses on my car are shattered.  On the LS
these lenses are simply pieces of auto glass held in a body-color plastic
frame that easily pops in or out.  The dealer claims that the only way to
get the replacement lenses is to buy an entirely new fog lamp assembly at
$75 per side ($150 total).  Is this my only alternative?  Or is there a
clever solution that will cost less?

Thanks,
Roger

or as an official confirmation of any transaction, unless specifically agreed
otherwise. All market prices, data and other information are not warranted as
to completeness or accuracy and are subject to change without notice. Any
comments or statements made herein do not necessarily reflect those of
J.P. Morgan & Co. Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates.