Cam Suggestions

I have the engine out of my '91 164L for head gasket leaking problems.  I
want to make any relatively easy performance midifications while I have the
engine apart.  This car has an automatic tranny, so I want to keep the low
end torque as high as possible, but would love to increase the high end
performance as well.

It appears the the 164S cams would improve the high end, but don't look
like they would perform too well with the automatic tranny.

Any opinions on the best cam for the 2V engine with an automaitc tranny?

David Nolen

'91 164L
'74 Spider
'79 Alfetta GTV
'68 porsche 911
'69 Porsche 911 (mucho assembly required)