Monterey Historics

Looking at my calendar and all the goodies piling up for a long weekend
in the Monterey/Carmel area next month, I realized that I have omitted
to purchase tickets for the Monterey Historic Car Races at Laguna Seca
- - I have my Concours Italiano Exhibitor pass (look for a tarted up 69
GTV on a green somewhere with a very poor, but happy owner standing
somewhere close)and my hotel reservations - thanks DSAROC!  What I am
really after is two tickets for Saturday's events and a corral pass.
Any guidanance would be much appreciated!

TIA,
John Wright
69 GTV
89 Milano