Montreal movies

In AD V7 #909 Dennis Lou, referring to Simon Favre's list of Alfas in
film, comments:

> It's a nice list.  My only criticism is that it would be nice to
> include some comments.
>
> For example, "The List" has a Montreal in "True Lies".  However, as
> I remember the movie, you only got to see the B-pillar.  Granted,
> the Montreal is the only car I know of with those distinctive
> slats in the B-pillar, it would help someone watching the movie
> to know where and how to look.
>
> - -Dennis
> San Diego, CA
> '85 GTV-6, white

In the "Movies" section of the Montreal website at
http://www.cern.ch/TTC/montreal.html you will find a clip of the
sighting in "True Lies" timed to the nearest second (it needs to be!).

There is also a sequence of three clips from "The Destructors", in which
Michael Caine's Montreal and Catherine Rouvel's Porsche 911 chase each
other amicably for 3 minutes.

Bruce Taylor