72 GTV For Sale in NYC area.

Hello all,

I am considering selling my 72' GTV.

Car is rusty in ALL the usual places, though I have some of the
necessary repair panels for it.  Car has approx 56K miles on it.  Many
new parts. Runs ok and has a good rear end and gear box.  Interior is in
good shape, with all electrics working.  Has dual weber 40DCOE's in good
shape too.  Car is complete with good glass and bright work throughout.

The vehicle has been off the road for about 18mos now. I was originally
intending on restoring it for vintage racing but came upon the 73' GTV
about a year ago as well as recently acquiring a  67' Giulia Super.

Please contact me off digest for more info @ ajr666@domain.elided.  Digital
pics are available.

Car is located in the NYC metro area though at the moment I am working
in Buffalo NY.

I am thinking around $1,000 or an interesting trade such as a GTV6 or
Milano in good running condition for the vehicle.

Thanks

Antonio

67' Giulia Super
72' GTV     >FOR SALE<