Braking problem with '86 Spider

Hello,

Yesterday I renewed all brakediscs and pads on my Spider. The first
impression is that the brakeperformance has improved considerably. However,
when I start to brake (slowly) some vibrations occure. Did i something
wrong or is this because everything is so new and has to wear in. I only
notice these vib's at the front end. Without braking there are now vib's.
Every wheel is turning smoothly and when I turn them there are no sounds.

Anybody a hint?

Regards,

Paul

Paul Kessels