Re: Alfa jeep

> Antonio wrote:
> Subject: Alfa Jeep

> Just saw one of those "Alfa Jeeps" at my mechanics on Saturday.  Didnt
> initially pay attention to it as it looked very much like an early
> Willys Military Jeep or an old Land Rover.  But sure enough, its got a
> Milano badger right on the radiator and its an Alfa!!  It had just been
> brought into the country by someone.

well, it's an AR 51/52 "La Matta" (1900 M) -
2.050 cars as military (51) and civile (52) versions
were built from 1952 to 1954.

Take a look at:
http://www.tybrainstorm.de/home/start.html
there are two stories on this car ("la Matta AR 51" and
"my friend Franco").

Ciao. Ty.
Jochen Tydecks. Germany.
www.tybrainstorm.de