alfa-digest V7 #900

Message text written by INTERNET:alfa@domain.elided
>renting an electric impact wrench and using it to break them free.(I'd =

never seen an electric impact wrench;this one is made by bosch and worked=
 =

like a charm.This tool just moved to the top of my "I want it!"list)<

This is literally an "unbelievable" tool. I bought one (not Bosch)  from
Harbor
Freight (no beneficial interest) for about $50, on sale. It generates 240=

ft. lb. =

torque, running off a 120v. circuit. I have even taken off
crankshaft-pulley
bolts with it. =

Paul Rollins
Vancouver, WA