It must be a good month (for the rest of you)

You people must be having a good month, all this talk (and arguing)
about what alfa was in what movie and who whacked who.  Every ones alfa
must be running good right now.

All right here is my question:  I have a 92 164L, and I took out the
windshield wiper assembly and motor (so I could check something) and now
I can't get it back in.  I loosened the power steering reservoir and
tried to put it in with the motor attached and tried to put it in by two
pieces.  My car looks good without that windshield wipers, but I must be
prepared for our .01% chance of rain that we might get here in San
Diego.

thanks

*	S c o t t    C o r s a r o
*	Scottc@domain.elided