RE: blown-up

> Remember the yellow Ferrari F355 trashed in the big-buget
> summer flick "The Rock?" The car was real--up until the time
> it met its demise.  Don't know if it was made of fiberglass,
> but the "body panels" just wrinkled up like paper, and there
> was nothing underneath. The film actually runs part of the
> sequence in slo-mo, I think, so it's even more obvious.

You are correct -- the slow-motion demise of the yellow F355
clearly shows the *one-piece* fiberglass side panel of the car
popping loose during the impact.  Last time I checked, the
door panels on a Ferrari were separate from the front fender
and the rear quarter panel, not part of a single seamless
piece running the length of the car's side!