blown-up

Simon wrote:

>Even the Ferrari that got nuked in Miami Vice was actually a Corvette
>with a body kit. Ferrari of North America probably PAID them to blow up
>the faux car so they could be in the credits as providing him a new one.

Remember the yellow Ferrari F355 trashed in the big-buget summer flick
"The Rock?" The car was real--up until the time it met its demise.  Don't
know
 if it was made of fiberglass, but the "body panels" just wrinkled up like
paper, and there
was nothing underneath. The film actually runs part of the sequence in
slo-mo, I think, so it's even more obvious.

- ---
Chris and Josie Robyn <josiechris@domain.elided>
El Cerrito, CA
'84 GTV-6