GTV-6 Power windows

Yesterday I went to my garage to fix some rust and get my engine going
again.
When I get there and turn the ignition key to drive I could no longer wind
down the power windows....
During the time I was out I removed every connection I could find and
treated it with LRB 100 and reconnected it.
When searching for the powerwindow failiur I checked all the fuses and
cleaned all the relays, I also disasembeld the panel that holds the switches
to the windows and the worked great.

Any help is appreciated as I am soon to take it out on the road for my first
real ride....

Mattias Eliason
Sweden

'84 GTV-6