Asia Alfa Sighting

Well, had a quick busin trip to Taiwan last weekend. During the
shrt stay I spotted total of 4 alfas. 2 164s and 2 156s!!!

To be more precise,

1 dark red 164 in prestine condition going on the opposite of
highway in the city of Taipei.

1 light purple 164 in sorry condition ... on the street of Kaoshiung
... trunk was bouncing up and down as it drove by...

1 white 156 in riceboy dressing and huge rear wing, driven by a .. well..
rice boy!!! spotted in Taipei near Song-Shan airport

1 dirty silver 156, in the messy traffic of Kaoshiung  on my way to
airport (hey! my mom spotted the car first! :)

That's all folks!

oh, total stay in Taiwan was 2.5 days, so 4 alfas in less than 3 days
was impressive :)

jess