Re: Gearbox trouble

I have a close ratio 5 sp in my 62 Giulietta race car. The box is great, but
sometimes gets completely hung up in the nuetral gate.... this
happensrandomly on downshifts and started when coming out of fifth, but now
hangs up comming out of other gears as well. After some struggle, I can find
a gear and then get it into the proper gear. Does anyone have any ideas? I
hate to have to pull the engine and take the box apart since the syncro's
etc. seem fine.
Thanks,
Brian
62 spider