Women versus Alfas

Henrik Johansen had written:

>From: spider20@domain.elided (Henrik Johansen)
>Get your movies facts straight, it was not a guy they whacked, it was =
>Michael Corleone's wife, they tried to whach him, but his Sicilian wife =
>wanted to surprise him and drive the Villa d'Este, what a loss, she was =
>really cute :-)

Henrick!  Where are your priorities?  A vintage Alfa Villa d'Este
gets destroyed, and you worry about some babe?  I mean,
Michael Corleone found another wife (wasn't it Annie Hall?),
but did he find another Alfa?  Noooo - he probably was driving
a Cadallic after that.  Talk about tragedy!

Anyhow, Jack tells me that they made a fiberglass mold of his
wife before they shot the scene where she got car bombed.
So, not to worry.

Jay