oil sender

After many many minutes of trying to gain access to the oil pressure
sending unit on my 164L, I came up with an idea that might be helpful
to others~

I dug up a short wrench, about 4" long.  The trick was using a 9/16"
wrench, instead of the 14mm metric size.  The additional clearance
provided by the standard wrench allowed just enough "wiggle room" to
get the wrench on the nut, but fit snugly enough that there was no
risk of stripping.

Suddenly the major task was a ten minute job (including contortions to
get hand in place to set the new sensor- the swelling should go down
in a few hours!).