RE: Alfa Events Across The Country

Don-

Not sure how long you'll be in Indiana, but the annual Fall Fest in Cincinnati (Yellow Springs)
will be hosted by the Ohio Valley Alfa Romeo Owners Club in the middle of September.  Check out the
OVAROC Calendar of Events at http://www.cinternet.net/~phantom/ovarocca.htm .

- -August

- --Date: Thu, 22 Jul 1999 16:52:59 -0700
- --From: "Don Happel" <zelatore@domain.elided>
- --Subject: Date: Thu, 22 Jul 1999 16:52:59 -0700

- --Hello all,
- --
- --On or about the 30th of this month, I'll be leaving Austin, TX and be
- --trekking about the country for a bit before returning home to the San
- --Francisco area.  I'll be heading north-east from Austin toward Ft. Wayne, IN
- --to visit my brother and then return west to my 'home' (er, make that
- --'boat').
- --
- --Since I'll be traveling alone in a 'new' Alfa, I'm wondering if there are
- --any interesting Alfa people or events I need to stop in on.  I'll bring my
- --trusty laptop and cell phone with me, so I'll be in contact while on the
- --road.  I haven't laid out any itinerary since I'm hoping somebody will say
- --"yeah, you need to swing past 'X' where we're having a meeting..."
- --
- --Anything interesting going on???
- --
- --Don Happel       zelatore@domain.elided
- --Shemp Mo-Din Italian Motorsports
- --"it's good to go very fast"       - Peter Egan
- --