6C 2500s in film

Simon Favre chides Jack Hagerty for identifying "The Godfather Part II" as
"Godfather", and confusing the late bride with a "guy in Sicily" who is blown
up in a Villa d'Este - and adds "A Villa d'Este is a 6C2500, right?"

Now, now. For all I know a guy in Sicily may have been blown up in a Villa
d'Este in the original "Godfather", but I believe the bride was blown up in a
Freccia d'Oro. Both were 6C 2500s, but the Villa d'Este was coachbuilt by
Touring with alloy panels on a light steel-tube superstructure, while the
Freccia d'Oro was a standard Alfa-built all-steel body integral with the
platform, a less expensive and somewhat more expendable car.

John H.