RE:Subject: removing V6 spark plugs

You certainly arent the first or I am sure the last but heres another
trick that you can use more effectively.

Take a 1 foot length of new fuel line hose (same size you need for your
cars anyway) that fits very snuggly over the top of the ceramic portion
of the spark plug.  Once the plug is loosened with the proper socket
pull it out and then use the hose to turn and remove the plug. I also
used it in reverse to install new plugs as you get a much better "feel"
when rethreading and preventing any cross threading.  Learned this trick
from working on my former Mercedes 73' 280, deeeeeeeep plug locations on
that twin cam six.

Other tip when doing this, use tape to join your extensions and socket
head so that you dont end up (or nearly in my case) with a lost socket
head.

Take care,

Antonio
67' Giulia Super