RE: sticking tack on GTV-6

	I had the same problem on my GTV-6, I removed and cleaned the
contacts on the pc board sticking out of the tach module and on the
connector. The problem went away and a few months later cropped up again.
The tack needle is plastic and the needle had melted? such that the tip was
rubbing against the face of the gauge.  I bent it back a little and problem
solved.

Jeff Hartman
San Jose, CA

'78 Spider
'84 GTV-6
'94 164LS auto (now wife's car after GTV-6 acquisition)