Re: Alfas destroyed in movies

>From: ascher baer <ascher@domain.elided>

>let's not forget that opening, heart-wrenching scene in krystof
>kyslowski's (spelling?) "blue"! here a lovely 164 is totaled when the
>brakes fail (leak) and the car hits a tree.  poor thing.

As long as we're starting a new sub-thread, how about the original
"Godfather" where they whack a guy in Sicily by blowing him up in
his Villa d'Este?

- - Jack

| Jack Hagerty                |    "If this rocket stuff is so important    |
| Robotic Midwives, Ltd.      |    to you, so be it. Just be careful and    |
| Livermore, CA		      |    don't blow yourself up. I suppose there  |
| jack@domain.elided   |    are worse hobbies!"                      |
| (925) 455-1143 (voice/fax)  |            - John Hickam, October Sky       |
|        ARA #97, NAR #55105, LUNAR #002 / TRA #3943, Aero-PAC #168         |