Re: Alfas destroyed in movies

"Godfather" Jack wrote:

>As long as we're starting a new sub-thread, how about the original
>"Godfather" where they whack a guy in Sicily by blowing him up in
>his Villa d'Este?

Actually, that was in "The Godfather Part II" because that was while
Al Pacino (Michael Corleone) was hiding out in Sicily after shooting
the crooked cop in the original film. It was his Italian bride that
got de-rezzed (bonus points for getting that film reference).

A Villa d'Este is a 6C2500, right?

"Consolieri" Simon