Re: Source for Dellorto jets

Anyone know of a place in the US that supplies jets for
Dellorto carbs?  I ran the "jetting.exe" program, and got
the recommended sizes (*).  Then, I pulled the jets from
my carbs, and naturally, they're different.  I got the
carbs about 5 years ago from C.B Performance in
Farmersville, CA, so I guess I could contact them.  But,
they are more of a VW, rather than Italian supplier, so
I'm skeptical of how wide a selection they would have.
These are the sidedraft DHLA carbs, that are bolt-on
replacements for Weber DCOE's.

(*) Yes, I know, jet sizing should be done using a
dyno, O2 sniffer, etc etc.  Unfortunately, my dyno is
at the cleaners this week, and my sniffer got busted,
so .....

Thanks

Jay Mackro