Double-Bubble

Hi,

I will break the rule one time. Not Alfa content. Because of the rarity
of this one, I felt it might be worth it to throw it in the mix. While
leaving Camissa Motor Car Co. last weekend, I passed a tiny car lot in
Burlingame, CA and saw a tiny red car on the lot. I had to see what it
was. This was a Fiat Abarth Double Bubble and it was all in one piece.
Looks like a project, but I'm sure there are those out there that might
be interested. Email me, if you want to know more. No, they weren't open
yet, and I don't know any more than this. I can provide address, or
phone nimber.

Bill Bergman
bill.bergman@domain.elided
'89 spider