Re: alfa-digest V7 #896 F.I.A.T.

In a message dated 7/21/1999 2:12:21 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
owner-alfa-digest@domain.elided writes:

<< DaimlerChrysler AND Ford are lusting after
 Fiat.  >>
oooo the you no the F.I.A.T. is 100 years old ,and for 100 year the all tray
one way or the other to see how to take over thes comp. iven MR.  CARLO DE
BENEDETTI after he left the bord of F.I.A.T. in the 70 tray to acceve thet
goal by call for a bayin out the oustendig sher of the comp. and call for a
vote after the safe whose open   ups....CARLO bed new  with the FAMIGLIA
AGNELLI you can only go partner if the don`t` whant to sale ther company
SO THE 30% IS WRONGGGG may be giust Giovanni Agnelli owns 30 % of the
comp.what about Susanna ,and Unberto they dont own notting so they most be
broke if the Agnelli contol only the 30% total