GTV moments

	Moment 1:
	Found a business card stuck under the windshield wiper of my '73 GTV
that was parked on my office's parking lot.  The backside had a
scribbled note asking if I wanted to sell the car and if so, would I
call the owner of this card.  The parking lot is pretty far from the
beaten path and not very many pedestrians walk by; he must have driven
by on business. Still haven't called....and won't.

	Moment 2:
	Whilst sitting in the parked GTV in the same lot, a fellow employee
walked by, stopped and then walked back to me.  He asked about the
numbers GlassWaxed on the rear window.  These were from my latest time
at Summit Point about 4 weeks ago.  He declared that he goes up there
all the time for the races and is prepping a Porsche 914 for the track
so that he can attend a FATT.  I said that you didn't need a prepped car
for a FATT.  I mentioned that my GTV was stock and he replied "But it's
an Alfa."

	Bruce