164 brake mount wear

Front brakes have been squealing on my 164 recently, so I pulled
calipers to grease things up and check pads (tho pads were new a couple
months ago).  On one wheel, I noticed that the two sliding mounting
posts were wobbly.  Pulling them out revealed a somewhat triangular
cross section, from vibrational wear I guess.  I'm guessing this is the
cause of my squeal (these being loose lets the whole caliper move some,
creating noise).  Anyone ever see this before?
Can I just replace the posts, or should I replace the entire caliper
mounting bracket that they slide in?  Know a good source of these parts?

     Jeff Matson
     '74 GTV 2000
     '91 164L