Milano Sunroof problems

Andy,

I recently had a similar problem with my sunroof but it was stuck in the full
up position.  I liked to think of it as a downforce generator but it really
didn't improve my handling.

My solution, please be advised that this may not be the best way and you
should wait at least 3 days for somebody on the digest to correct me, was to
pop the interior panel covering the motor and then take a large screwdriver
and put it in the slot that you see in the bottomside of the motor assembly.
The slot is at the bottom of a shaft that apparently goes to the gearbox.

Slowly turn the screwdriver, you may feel a small pop.  Try the switch.  You
may even notice that the sunroof moves as you turn the screwdriver.  I would
use extreme caution when trying this.

It worked for me....but my panel will continue to get stuck if I open the
sunroof fully.

Good luck

Steven Silverstein
Marlborough, MA